Looking to maximize your EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Experience? The EVGA GeForce GTX 780 with Hydro Copper is the perfect match for any water cooled rig. The Hydro Copper water block from EVGA features a swappable inlet/outlet for the maximum in compatibility, and is a full cover, end to end block. A 0.25mm x 0.35mm pin matrix provides optimal thermal transfer and ensures the lowest temperatures possible. Get cool performance today with the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 with Hydro Copper.
- Full Cover Design – A full cover design means a complete end to end block. No tricks here. This ensures the card does not bend, provides ideal thermal transfer for the entire card, and looks awesome!
- Chrome-plated C110 copper – Copper is the ideal material for thermal transfer, we use a specialized copper that helps transfer thermals effectively, and also designed in a way to minimize weight.
- 0.25mm x 0.35mm thin-pin Matrix- These pins help transfer heat from the GPU to the liquid, allowing for the ultimate performance in GPU cooling!
- Glowing EVGA Logo – This logo looks great, and is supported by EVGA software that allows fine tuning of the LED.
- Swappable Inlet/Outlet – Up to six different barb configurations gives you the utmost in flexibility for routing your tubing.
- Custom Compression Fittings – Includes both 3/8″ and 1/2″ compression fittings. No hose clamps required.
For more information about the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Hydro Copper, please visit this page. Jonathan Horne